Sunday, July 26, 2015

Redoing the Healthy Afredo!

Almost two years ago, I created this blog for the sake of documenting my weight loss journey. I had planned to be fit by now, but am I?

Well, kinda.

I have lost a significant amount of weight since I've first started, but I'm no where near where I want to be. I look down and I see nothing but pudgy stomach fat and no abs in sight.

So I'm going to be dedicating this blog to my weight loss journey, truly! No excuses. I'm starting today.

I hope you guys start your journey as well to a skinnier, healthier you. Everyone can do it. It just takes a lot of motivation and trial-and-error, but all the struggles will be worth it in the end.

My current weight

I am currently 186 pounds, from the 221 pounds I was back in 2011. So, so far, I've lost 35 pounds.

Hurray, right? Well... if it's over a span of 4 years, you start to get a little impatient with yourself.

I've recently restarted by diet plan (eat clean, occasionally eat dirty, and exercise 4x a week), and it's been working out so far. About 10 pounds lost in the last four months. In my eyes, that's horrendously slow, but the people I haven't seen in a while say I've lost a bit of weight, so that's definitely a victory in someone's book.

Will update you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment